Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
Office Timing:9-00AM Till 6:00PM(We do avialable via Email till 10 PM).
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website for booking.
Note - If you are booking on behalf of someone else WHO will used PHO PARTNERS /PSV Partner PHV &Vehicles, by clicking "I agree to a2b Executive Travel Terms and Conditions", You are representing that You have their authority to accept
these terms and conditions on their behalf (Actual Passenger).
All quotes will be expired after 24 Hours. After 24 hours A2b Executive Travel can refuse to book any journey. We can Cancel any booking, If their any pricing error made by our staff (human error) or any error by our IT system (IT System Error). In this case full refund will be processed.
You will receive a ‘A2B Executive Travel Journey Acknowledgement’ email for the journey(s) you have paid for. You are responsible for checking that all journey details received to us are correct (Pick Up/Drop Off Address – Date and Time – Booking Price etc.).
A2B Executive Travel Reserves the right to terminate a booking where we not send the Confirmation email.
A2B Executive Travel Reserves the right to terminate a booking should it not be paid in full.
Customer can ask to change pick up time with 24 hours notice. A2B can cancel booking if booking time changes due to flight delay more then 2 hours, in this case full refund will be processed.
Cusotmer need to write to us for any cancellation, change of date and time, change of location via email. We only accept emails which send from email used by the customer at the time of the booking.
Customers are advised to be sure about the passenger/luggage capacity they need, at the time of booking for the journey, because the company won’t accommodate or accept any responsibility if they need more capacity than they booked for. In case you are not sure about capacity of the vehicle you reserved please contact our customer’s relation department.
We not take any responsibility if customer not received the confirmation email. Its Customer responsibility to make sure they received the confirmation email. Otherwise please contact us or our Partners.
Our Partners is PHO AND PSV Means
"PHO" Means Private Hire Operator and PSV Means "Minibus Providers”
7. PHO and Minibus Partners has warranted to A2B Executive Travel that it is licensed by the appropriate Licensing Authority(ies) but A2B Executive Travel shall not be responsible for verification of such warranty and if You are in any doubt, You should contact the Private Hire Operator and Minibus Provider (PSV) Partners rely on Your own verification.
8. Either A2B Executive Travel nor PHO is responsible to You for, or insured in respect of, any damage or loss that may be sustained by the Goods in the course of a Trip and it is Your exclusive responsibility to have such Goods insured in respect of such damage or loss.
9. PHO reserves the right within its reasonable discretion to terminate the Trip, if You or Your party's conduct or behaviour is disruptive in any way and/or affects your safety or that of the driver of the vehicle. Neither A2B Executive Travel nor our PHO / PSV partners accept liability for any extra costs incurred by you/or your party as a result of the PHO doing so.
10. We advise passengers to plan to arrive at airport 2 hours prior to the Flight departure time. A2B Executive Travel not take any responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if 2 hours check in time was not allow.
10.1 A2B can cancel booking if booking time changes due to flight delay more then 2 hours, in this case full refund will be processed.
10.2 A2B can cancel booking if Flight arrive on time but passengers not came out upto 2 hours after actual pickup time printed on the confirmation email.
Note: Customers are advised to be sure about the passenger/luggage capacity they need, at the time of booking for the journey, because the company won’t accommodate or accept any responsibility if they need more capacity than they booked for. In case you are not sure about capacity of the vehicle you reserved please contact our customer’s relation department.
11. A2B Executive Travel will provide 15 mins free wait 15 minutes out of courtesy for Non Airport Bookingsor 20 mins Free airport [journey(s) passengers to arrive and load onto the vehicles.
(Non-Airport Bookings) - After 15 minutes free waiting Time any extra waiting time will be charge at 40 pounds per hour (PHO Booking) and 60 per hour (PSV Booking)
(Airport Bookings)- After 20 minutes free waiting Time any extra waiting time will be charge at?50 pound?per hour (PHO Bookings) and 70 Pound per hour (PSV Booking)
Late Arrival of Vehicle
12. In the event that vehicle does not turn up at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 20 minutes of the Agreed Time - or within 35 minutes if the pick-up point is an airport - and you do not use the vehicle for the Trip, you will be entitled to a full refund of the Fare, along with any Card Costs, if you paid them in advance by Card, as full and final settlement of any claim You might have in respect of such failure. However, should You, at Your own discretion, decide to continue with the Trip where the PHO/PSV Vehicle turns up after 20 minutes from the Agreed time, then you will not be entitled to any such refund.
Late Arrival of Passengers / Passenger No Show
13.In the event that You are not available at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 20 minutes of the Agreed Time, it will be at PHO's discretion to treat Your non-availability as a cancellation, and You will not be entitled to any refund of the Fare , and any Card Costs that you may have paid in advance. Where the PHO decides to wait more than 20?minutes from the Agreed Time, then You may be subject to additional charges by PHO/PSV Partner in respect of any additional waiting time and/or parking charges and will make such payment directly to PHO/PSV.
14. PHO has warranted to iCabit that it is licensed by the appropriate Licensing Authority(ies) but iCabit shall not be responsible for verification of such warranty and if You are in any doubt, You should contact the Private Hire Operator and rely on Your own verification.
15. A2B Executive Travel may send a small file to Your computer when You visit the Website. This "cookie" will enable usto track Your behaviour on the website and mobile app and to identify particular areas of interest so as to enhance Your future visits to the Website. Your Personal Data if compelled to do so by law, or at the request of a law enforcement agency or governmental authority.
16. A2B can refused any booking, if customer changes the pick up time more then 2 hours due to flight delay/ or change of flight. As might be we don't have any minibus avaliable at that time. But in this case we will refund the specific journey price. In case of any cancellation made by us due to unavalibilty of vehicel we can't liable for any expense paid by customer to book with other provider.
17. A2B Executive Travel will accept any cancellation as long as 72 hours notice is provided.
We will only provide a full refund if a booking is cancelled with 3 days(72 Hours) notice via email email@example.com.
Note: If Passenger call for cancel, we will send email to customer for confirm the cancellation via email. Booking cancellation confirmation email send once we received written confirmation from passengers.
18. A2B Executive Travel will not provide refund of any kind if they are given less than 3 days (72 Hours) notice to cancel a booking.
18(b) If our staff made any error in quoted price, and customer make the booking, we will inform the customer within 12 hours of booking and Full Refund Processed.
Refund Processing Time: 10-14 working days.
19. Smoking any sort of substances is completely prohibited on any of our vehicles. appropriate enforcement agencies will be informed in case any one on board using them.We (A2B Executive Travel) cancel/terminate bookings should this situation occur.
Consumption of Alcohol Restriction (Discretion to PHO/PSV driver)
20. Consumption of Alcohol is not permitted on vehicles provided by A2B Executive Travel unless agreed otherwise in writing.
Fifty Percent Fair in Addition
21. A fifty percent fair in addition to the listed prices will be charged for the journeys booked for following dates and timings:
6:00 pm December 24 to 11:59 pm December 26
6:00 pm December 31 to 11:59 pm January 1
Some other days may also fall in the category. (Snow etc.)
22. Our Partners (PHO & Minibus Providers Partners) prefers to use their own vehicles but may also hire a third party vehicle in some cases.
Should the reserved vehicle become unavailable and Our Partners endeavours to supply a similar/same type of vehicle however A2B Executive Travel and our partners is unable to guarantee any specifications such as vehicle colour, interior features, possible decorative themes or any company branding. These features can and will vary.
In Extrem Circumstances we can send add 2 vehicle (6-8 seater MPV & Minibus) if we in specific area we don't have any 16 Seater Coach Provider Partners(PSV). As PHO licence only cover up to 8 Seater Minibus, So we have to request our PHO to send 2 * 8 seater Minibus (But in these extreme Circumstances we always inform our customers in advance).
A2B Executive Travel may send a small file to Your computer when You visit the Website. This "cookie" will enable usto track Your behaviour on the website and mobile app and to identify particular areas of interest so as to enhance Your future visits to the Website. Your Personal Data if compelled to do so by law, or at the request of a law enforcement agency or governmental authority.
Important Information : We just a Lead Generation website and working with PHO and Coach Hire Companies to provide Cheap Qoutes and all our Jobs completed by our Partners.
This Web site may contain links to other Websites which are independent of this Web site. These external websites are not under our control.
Human factor inQ uoted Price Error
Any quotation or Booking will cancel within 12 hours of booking but atleast 24 notice from journey time, if we make an error in price. We will update customer about the error and offer the correct price or we can cancel the booking and full refund processed within 7-10 working days.